The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute for Youth Development is inviting applications for the position of Registrar and Deputy Registrar.
Job name: Registrar and Deputy Registrar
Extension number: 01 (One) each
Essential qualification and experience
• Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent mark of “B” on the UGC 7-point scale. (i) at least 15 years of experience as an assistant professor in AGP of Rs.7000 (6th CPC) and above or with 8 years of service in AGP of Rs.8000 (6th CPC) and above, including as an associate professor with experience in educational administration, (OR) (ii) Comparable experience in a research institution and/or other institutions of higher education, (OR) (iii) 15 years of administrative experience, including 8 years as Deputy Registrar (OR) and equivalent position
• Qualification in the field of human resources management / law
• Experience in handling administrative/legal/financial/establishment issues.
• Experience working in E-Office system
• Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade “B” on the UGC 7-point scale from a recognized university/institute with an excellent academic record. ii. Professional qualification in the field of management / finance and accounting / law.
• Experience in dealing with administrative/legal/financial/establishment matters in a university or institute of national significance.
How to register?
• To apply online, click here
• A hard copy of the online application should be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Administration), Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Bangalore to Chennai Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu” by Speed Post / Courier no later than 20.06.2022 mentioning on the cover “Application for the position of …………………………………..”.
To access the official notification, click here