Registration deadline: not specified
Africa, a continent brimming with possibilities and limitless potential. At Standard Bank, we have the potential to create greatness for all its employees. But we cannot do it alone. SB needs dreamers. Talented young people with ambitions for their future and that of Africa. Those who see things as they could be.
Who are fearless in the face of effort. And understand that hard work can change the world. Those who are willing to put it all in, so they can get even more back. If we can empower them to really show off every day. At their best. Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve their dreams. Then the opportunities for them, for us and for Africa will be truly limitless.
It’s not just about having dreams. It’s about being ready to start living them.
- Whichever Standard Bank graduate program you choose, you will find these elements in common: quality, possibility and unparalleled opportunity. And that’s because there’s nothing more important to us than helping you realize your potential. From shadowing senior colleagues to working on projects that make a difference to the world, in our graduate programs you’ll develop the skills, gain experience, and enjoy the freedom you need to create a better future not just for yourself, but for Africa. also.
- An apprenticeship with Standard Bank Group follows a work-based learning approach, you will gain a real understanding of Standard Bank Group as you are guided and supported to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. The program integrates practice and theory, and includes both structured work experience and structured learning with an accredited training provider – leading to an accredited SAQA qualification.
- An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with the basis of your tertiary qualification. You’ll start contributing as soon as you arrive, getting involved in real projects – and you’ll have every chance to develop and grow. Upon completion of your internship, you will possess highly sought-after skills and qualifications. This way, you can take ownership of your career potential and apply for the job of your dreams.
- Matric completed with an average of 60% or higher for all programs
- Minimum superior academic average of 60% or more for apprenticeships, internships and graduate programs depending on specific program requirements
- Graduate degree in business, science, technology, engineering, arts, social sciences, and mathematics
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced diploma, Btech, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific program requirements
- Must be a South African citizen, between the ages of 18 and 30, not registered or completing another apprenticeship or internship
For more information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programs 2022