Coventry City Academy are looking to continue to develop their academy coaching program by recruiting a new age group coach in the youth development stage (under 12 to under 14).
The successful candidate will be a reliable and committed individual who will be responsible for the delivery of the Coventry City Academy program and individual player development on a weekly basis, as well as working with the team in the Sunday Academy games program .
Joining an established coaching team, they will work closely with the Youth Development Stage Head Coaches in planning and reviewing training sessions, using the PMA system to record information and provide feedback writing to players and ensuring that all players are supported in their individual learning plan work.
The successful candidate will receive a personal staff development plan to support their own learning, have access to a range of formal CPD opportunities throughout the season and receive coaching support from the Head of club academy training.
Coventry City Academy operates under the values of respect, development and resilience. These traits are encouraged in all players and staff, and the successful candidate will show a willingness to adopt them on a daily basis.
In addition, the successful candidate will:-
- Be able to work in a team and on your own initiative.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand the need for flexible working hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all club staff
- Be adaptable to work to job requirements and player needs
- Display a growth mindset towards self-improvement and personal development
- Focus on individual player development within a team
- Live within reasonable distance of the football club
- Be passionate about youth work and development
Coventry City FC is committed to protecting and promoting the wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to ensuring safer recruitment across the company. Enhanced DBS verification is a role requirement.
Coventry City FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion policies are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives unfair treatment. less favorable because of race, color, nationality, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HOW TO REGISTER:
To apply for the Part-Time Age Group Coach position (Youth Development Stage):
– Please read the job description and ensure you meet the essential job requirements
– Read it Guidance Notes to complete the application form
– Please send a cover letter, your Application form and signed Self-declaration form at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, July 1, 2022
– Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview after the closing date.
– Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those shortlisted for an interview.
– Incomplete applications and those that do not meet the essential requirements of the position will not be considered.